The Rotana-Daman Wellness Program was implemented to raise Rotana's colleagues health awareness and help them achieving a work -life balance. The enrolled participants completed the following:
1. Attending the Program Introduction and health awareness session.
2. Completing the Health Risk Assessment, a mandatory online link that participants were requested to fill in order to derive personal, medical & lifestyle data about them.
3. Completing the Medical Health Screening, that included: weight, BMI, fat %, muscles%, metabolic rate, water %, Blood sugar, Blood lipid profile (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL & triglycerides), 3Ez-scan to assess the diabetes risk, Vo2max to assess the fitness level…).
4. Attending the a 1 to 1 meeting with a personal coach to assess,classify the colleague helath risk level and to draw individual participants’ road map.
5. Tracking personal activities using the Fitbit tracker with individual goals set for each colleague.
6. Attending weekly fitness classes ,increasing daily activities and following a healthy diet.
To learn more about the Rotana -Daman Wellness Program, download the pdf file.